Monday, June 16, 2014

SUMMER WITH SOMERSBY

(Forever21 crochet hem dress, vintage denim vest, Asos necklace, H&M floral headpiece, birkenstocks)

Photos by Fiona and Erman

It was a feasting fit for kings. The Somersby event certainly impressed. It was hosted at Crab in da Bag at East Coast park and I am so glad to have been a part of it. It was a seafood oriented event and I was pretty much filled to the brim with Somersby ciders and a mouthful of glee. I love seafood and the Caboodle Boil (best seller!) was a smorgasbord of my favourite seafood. Sri Lankan crabs, Boston lobster, tiger prawns, crayfishes, clams and king crab legs, accompanied with boiled potatoes, sausages and corn. Our server literally came over to our table with this huge metal container (with steam billowing from it) and started pouring the seafood onto the table. It was an amazing moment and I swear I drooled a little bit. Barely finished the portion with my table mates (Erman, Yuan Zi and Fiona) and thanked myself for deciding on a shapeless dress that day. 

Thank you Somersby for knowing how to satisfy my tastebuds, allowing us to attempt at creating our own salted egg prawn dish (super fun!) and providing a never ending supply of ice cold Somersby ciders to beat the heat that afternoon. It was really the perfect touch to a perfect day. 

Do let me know if you would like to find out what the ingredients are for the salted egg prawns dish. And also, remember to pick up a carton of Somersby ciders! Perfect summer drink.

P.S. This outfit was a no brainer because I threw on what I believe to be the most summer festival pieces. Crochet? Check. Denim? Check. Comfortable ugly footwear? Check. Most importantly, floral headpiece? CHECK.


Summer playlist for you, yes to compensate for being so late on this post. Leave a comment if you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment